Need a Marketing Strategy Review?
Feel too close to your business?
You have a marketing strategy and plan that sits on the shelf getting dusty. You have implemented this plan but not really revisited it. You feel that the market and the business has changed. Maybe you feel too close to your business.
If this is you then you need a marketing strategy review!
A marketing plan should be a living breathing document that is referred to regularly alongside your detailed activity plan. Marketing strategy reviews should be carried out annually and sense checked quarterly to ascertain if the marketing activities are relevant and hitting the mark.
& Plan Review
How can Ophidia Marketing help with the marketing strategy review?
- Ophidia Marketing will review your previous marketing strategy.
- Working with you to develop a revised clear marketing strategy based on your latest company goals and objectives.
- We help you to adapt, target and strike at your clients.
- We develop a revised fully implementable marketing plan including a full activity schedule.
- From there you can choose to implement it yourself or engage us help with the whole project or just chosen elements.
- You have buy in, you have control, this is a two way process and we want you to be happy with the results.
- Which ultimately are more sales opportunities leading to more revenue for you.
Our marketing strategy review packages:
Marketing Strategy Review from $330 – $550 Inc. GST.
How it works:
- No obligation survey
- Briefing meeting
- Analysis of your business
- Marketing Strategy Review development
- Presentation Meeting
What you get:
- A implementable tailored marketing strategy and plan bound plus digital copy
- Ongoing support and implementation if required (at an additional agreed cost)
Workshop session option
For larger companies or companies requiring more interaction to pan out strategy.
Process as per standard plan with built in face to face workshop session.
Quoted per situation but from $1100 Inc. GST.